Good to know - Disabled travellers
Facilities for disabled travellers onboard our ferries
Our facilities for disabled travellers include:
- Fully equipped wheelchair accessible cabins (bookable by telephone only / proof of disability may be requested).
- Wheelchairs available on board and in our terminals.
- Disabled toilets available on board and in our terminals.
- The option to be parked near one of the onboard lifts or ramps. To ensure requirements can be accommodated this should be notified at time of booking and at check-in and is subject to operational constraints.
- Registered guide dogs are allowed on the passenger decks.
Although we are dedicated to making travel as easy as possible for all and will do our best to accommodate your special requirements, we must ask you to carefully read the following points of our terms and conditions of sale before you secure your booking: 4.4 Health Insurance, 4.5 Doctor, 4.6 Pregnancy, 4.7 Fitness to Travel
We recommend that disabled passengers with special requirements check-in no less than 90 minutes prior to departure in order that we may do our best to comply with your request within the limits of loading requirements.
For your safety, should you consider your disability requires our staff to be aware of your whereabouts on board throughout the journey, please report to the Reception Desk upon boarding the vessel.